Effective Date: June 19, 2020
Personal Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
Information You Provide to Us
Account Information. When you create an account, we will collect your name and email address. We may also collect your credit or debit card information, address, and phone number. Please note that we use a third-party service provider to collect and process payment card information on the Services. Quilted Lovelies does not directly collect or store any payment card information provided to the Services, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, sign up for our newsletter, request customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us
Customer Service and Support. If you call or otherwise interact with Quilted Lovelies’ customer service and support, we may collect the information you provide to our representatives
Interactive Features. Quilted Lovelies may offer interactive features such as commenting functionalities, chat services, and social media pages. Quilted Lovelies and other individuals who use our Services may collect the information you submit or make available through these interactive features. Any information shared on the public sections of these channels will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections referenced herein. By using these interactive features, you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Conferences, Trade Shows, and other Events. We may attend conferences, trade shows, and other events where we collect personal information from individuals who interact with or express an interest in Quilted Lovelies and/or the Services. If you provide us with any information at one of these events, we will use it for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of the Services
We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (including inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, information about how you interact with the Services, including the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about engagement on the Services. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect and process analytics information on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information from Other Sources
Third Party Services and Organizations. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and other organizations. For example, if you access or use our Services through a third-party application, such as a third-party login service, we may collect information about you from that third party that you have made available via your privacy settings.
How We Use Your Information
We process personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
To provide the Services or Information Requested.
- Fulfill our contract with you or the organization on whose behalf you use the Services;
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Manage your information;
- Process payment card and/or other financial information to facilitate your use of the Services;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services; and
- Answer requests for customer or technical support.
- Pursue legitimate interests, such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security, and fraud prevention;
- Measure interest and engagement in the Services;
- Develop of new products and services;
- Improve our products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control and safety;
- Verify individual identity;
- Carry out audits;
- Communicate with you about activities on the Services and changes to our agreements;
- Prevent and prosecute potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our agreements; and
- Comply with our legal obligations.
Marketing Our Products and Services. We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth below.
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services that are required to identify irregular behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functions;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services;
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services and keeping track of your specified preferences or past pages viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party Technologies to develop and deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party sites.
Consent. Quilted Lovelies may use personal information for other purposes that are clearly disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
How We Disclose Your Information
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others. We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iii) to collect amounts owed to us; (iv) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (v) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
International Data Transfers
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States and other countries.
General. You may have the right to object to or opt out of certain uses of your personal information.
Technologies and Personalized Advertising. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on the Services, you may do so by blocking, disabling, or deleting them as your browser or device permits. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, you may opt-out of personalized advertisements on some mobile applications by following the instructions for Android and iOS.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from advertisers that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
Individual Rights in Personal Information
For purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, Quilted Lovelies does not “sell” your personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your personal information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your personal information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed personal information; (vi) withdraw your consent; and (vii) request erasure of personal information held about you by Quilted Lovelies, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, Quilted Lovelies will take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
Security of Your Information
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by sending a notice through the Services or by sending an e-mail to you.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any child’s personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
Quilted Lovelies, P.O. Box 143, Waco TX 76703